San Pedro 14 Day Extended Forecast. Partly cloudy in the evening. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. High temperature around 80F. Low 68F. Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. Cloudy skies this morning followed by thunderstorms during the afternoon. Chance of rain 90%. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. no moonlight, or other lights). Thunderstorms likely. From the streets, beaches, and lagoons of San Pedro Town. A few clouds from time to time. Holiday Weather - We provide weather averages for San pedro, Belize. High 82F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the San Pedro area. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a muggy 27°C (81°F), whilst at night 19°C (66°F) is normal. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighbourhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com The HD real time stream is brought to you by Blue Water Grill Restaurant in the gorgeous major town of San Pedro. Humidity: 80%. For reference, on August 24, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in San Pedro typically range from 80°F to 88°F, while on January 13, the coldest day of the year, they range from 72°F to 80°F. The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. AVERAGE MONTHLY BELIZE WEATHER IN SAN PEDRO, AMBERGRIS CAYE. High around 80F. Night Details. Low 67F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. The climate in San Pedro during December can be summarized as hot, humid and wet. We will review the data in question. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. San Pedro, Belize City, Belize Weather Conditions, Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport. Chance of rain 70%. San Pedro has a low probability and a minimal expected impact. High 82F. Please note that the discussion was closed to any additional postings as of Nov 1, 2016 and, as such, some of the information contained herein may be outdated and cannot be commented on by travelers at this time. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 78%. High 82F. Averages. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 80%. Chance of rain 40%. Low temperature … NY Bond trader to jobless and unable to work in a foreign country. Holy crap, what a change. Please select the information that is incorrect. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Search : Search. Chance of rain 80%. Weather Forecast San Pedro, Belize - 7 days | Weather2Umbrella LTD - Social Weather Network High 83F. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Thunderstorms likely. Winds light and variable. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with more showers at times. The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky before this time in the morning, or after this time in the evening. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 72°F to 88°F and is rarely below 66°F or above 90°F . Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Today's temperature is forecast to be NEARLY THE SAME as yesterday. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, June, July, August, September and October. San Pedro, Belize - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Winds light and variable. Take control of your data. Winds light and variable. Thunderstorms likely. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. 60°. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Then a chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. When Will Northeast Snowstorm Drought Finally End? High 81F. The average low temperature is always high 70f-79f. This data is only available for US locations currently. This article contains a discussion by Tripadvisor members concerning the above topic. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Thousands of Cars Revealed Inside Shipwreck, We Now Know How Mystery Utah Monolith Disappeared, Train Derails Amid Heavy Snow Near Cleveland, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Sonic Toothbrush Is 60% Off Right Now, Top 10 Black Friday Home and Health Deals, These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. The temperatures given are the sea surface temperature (SST) which is … Winds light and variable. Ambergris Caye offers splendid sandy shores and renowned dive sites namely Hol Chan Marine Reserve, being one of the main tourist destinations in Belize. How sunny is it in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye in April? High 82F. Humidity. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Expect isolated thunderstorms in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize with a maximum temperature of 30°C, moderate levels of heat & humidity, maximum UV of 10 (Very High) and 6 hours of bright sunshine. While Ambergris Caye and Caye Caulker Village the effects have only seen flooded streets, in mainland Belize, people living nearby rivers and streams have been heavily impacted by the weather disturbance, which is expected to continue with rainfall through the weekend. 28°C / 82°F (scattered clouds) Wind. Winds light and variable. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F). We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for San Pedro, Belize, BZ including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Low 59F. High 82F. High 82F. Winds light and variable. , Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h E 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly. 2 mph. High 83F. High around 80F. Low 68F. Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Winds will be 4 mph from the NE. Home / The Americas / Central America / Belize / San pedro. Low 61F. Sunshine. San Pedro Daily Daily online news from San Pedro Jesse Cope writes up the main news in Belize and San Pedro … Sunny and a gentle breeze. Low 69F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Take control of your data. Plentiful sunshine. High Temp: 90 °F. Passing clouds. The measurements for the water temperature in San Pedro, Belize are provided by the daily satellite readings provided by the NOAA. 16°. The average maximum temperature lies around 29.0°C (84.2°F). The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Tides4fishing cookies are used to personalise content and ads, save your recent … Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. San Pedro Weather Forecasts. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. Low near 65F. November is in the fall / autumn in San Pedro and is typically the 4th coldest month of the year. High 83F. Chance of rain 60%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. Airport, Belize). Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. The National Meteorological Services of Belize and the National Emergency Management Organization (NEMO) advise As of 9am local time, Tropical Storm Nana was located near latitude 17.1N, longitude 84.6W or about 240 miles east of Belize City. (Weather station: Belize / Phillip Goldston Intl. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for San Pedro, Belize, Belize. Low 68F. Weather in February » What's the weather like in San Pedro, Belize in November 2020? Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Please also visit San Pedro Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Low 63F. All Year Climate & Weather Averages in San Pedro. Winds light and variable. Low around 70F. Low 69F. High 82F. Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Thunderstorms likely. There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye in April - … October is the most wet month. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Wind, waves & weather forecast Ambergris Caye / San Pedro / Belize, Belize for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing & sailing Interactive enhanced satellite map for San Pedro, Belize, Belize. A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Chance of rain 60%. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Winds light and variable. High 83F. The amount of rain in February is normal with an average of 70mm (2.8in). Current weather. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Average Weather in San Pedro Belize In San Pedro, the summers are long, hot, wet, and overcast; the winters are warm and mostly clear; and it is oppressive year round. Precipitation: 2.75". Low 68F. Clear. This position is also about 265 miles East-Southeast of Corozal Town, 229 miles East by South of San Pedro Ambergris Caye, 240 miles East of … Back to top. access_time 6:15 AM CST on December 2, 2020 (GMT -6) | Updated just now. Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Use up and down arrows to change selection. The climate in San Pedro during November can be summarized as hot, humid and wet. Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. Cloudy with occasional showers. I spent a full year deciding if Belize was right for me, over 3 years managing a sometimes gritty bar & restaurant and now 5+ years travelling, living and writing this blog. Chance of rain 30%. Tropical Weather Outlook : Tropical cyclone formation is not expected in the North Atlantic, the Caribbean Sea or the Gulf of Mexico during the next 48 hours. Low 71F. Over 11 years ago I moved from Manhattan, NYC to San Pedro, Belize. San Pedro, Belize City, Belize Weather History star_ratehome. Country: Belize, City: San Pedro. A mostly clear sky. Low around 70F. Dew Point: 74 °F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Rainy Season, which coincides with Hurricane Season is June 1st through November 30th. Climate information with charts. Average Weather during February in San Pedro, Belize. High 82F. Thunderstorms likely. Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night. What's the weather like in San Pedro, Belize in December 2020? Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Thunderstorms likely. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Chance of rain 90%. 08 November 2020 at 05:00-06:00: Partly cloudy, Temperature 25, 0 mm, Moderate breeze, 7 m/s from west-northwest Chance of rain 90%. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 73 °F. Winds light and variable. Low 71F. Thank you for reporting this station. Chance of rain 80%. Tide tables and solunar charts for San Pedro: high tides and low tides, surf reports, sun and moon rising and setting times, lunar phase, fish activity and weather conditions in San Pedro. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for San Pedro, BZ with The Weather Network. A few clouds from time to time. High 81F. Day One of Carnaval in San Pedro: Bring Out the Plastic Wrap, the Kids and the Paint Snapshots Around Ambergris Caye and My Favorites Around Belize Ambergris Caye: A Walk Down South on A Gorgeous Sunday Afternoon Tiger Shark Scoop: George Williams – Player Profile of San Pedro’s National Elite Basketball Team Chance of rain 30%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. The first option will be automatically selected. The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Here are a few annual weather facts collected from historical climate data: The average high temperature is always high 80f-87f. Low around 75F. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in San Pedro in February is 21.0°C (69.8°F). © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Click here. Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Low Temp: 68 °F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for San Pedro, Belize with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Intervals of clouds and sunshine. 94%. 83 F Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport Station | Report. To locate this beach in San Pedro, please find our map down the page. The warmest month is May with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (89°F). Mean Temp: 80 °F. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. December is in the winter in San Pedro and is typically the coldest month of the year. Holiday Weather. A few clouds from time to time. Winds light and variable. San Pedro Sun Weekly coverage from the largest island in Belize Ron and Tamara Sniffin bringing you the best of La Isle Bonita. Providing you with color coded visuals of areas with cloud cover. There are 5-10 mm of rainfall expected with 82% chance of some rain and a … In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. Thank you for reporting this station. Report Station. High 81F. Chance of rain 80%. Daily low temperatures decrease by 2°F, from 76°F to 73°F, rarely falling below 69°F or exceeding 80°F. The last month of the winter, February, is another warm month in Ambergris Caye, Belize, with average temperature varying between 29°C (84.2°F) and 20°C (68°F).In Ambergris Caye, Belize, the average high-temperature is essentially the same as in January - a still warm 29°C (84.2°F). One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities. Winds light and variable. Use escape to clear. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Showing: All Year January February March April May June July August September October November December. See more current weather. On average, the temperatures are always high. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020.